Xartec Salut endeavours to safeguard and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data pursuant to applicable laws (GDPR) and implementing regulations.
“Personal Information” as referred to in this Policy consists of information such as email, telephone number and address you provide as well as your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services.
The website www.xartecsalut.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by the Xartec Salut with registered address at Av. Diagonal, 647, (08028) Barcelona, Spain, with ID Number Q-0818003F, telephone number (+34) 934011693, e-mail address mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal
Information Provided your previous consent or the need to fulfil a legal obligation, Xartec Salut requests Personal Information that is appropriate for, relevant to and necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected, when required to:
- Provide you with services and/or information: to satisfy your requests and respond to your queries. This includes the information provided through the forms available in the Website for accessing employment positions, scholarships and other openings available at Xartec Salut or participating in Xartec Salut organized events.
- For marketing purposes: to send institutional communications, in order to keep you informed of events, developments, news and activities carried out by Xartec Salut, to handle the sending of information and documentation we believe may be of interest to you, to help improve our services via communications, surveys or requests and to contact you when this is required for satisfying any of the mentioned purposes. You can of course refuse to receive any such communication at any time by contacting Xartec Salut or by using the “unsubscribe” option included in any marketing e-mail or other marketing material received.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Host and maintain the Website Personal data will be kept by Xartec Salut as long as you do not request its deletion.
Xartec Salut may implement browsing surveys and traceability systems and/or devices in order to collect information for the purposes of establishing general user trends and improving browsing (e.g. cookies).
Information obtainable from browsing may include: the Internet service provider’s domain name in order to ascertain the geographic origins of the computers accessing the web; Internet addresses which redirect navigation to Xartec Salut’s website in order to analyse and evaluate sources of interest in Xartec Salut; browsing dates and times in order to optimise browsing according to traffic peak/off-peak hours; daily web traffic to each section of the web. The tools employed to analyse browser activity have been designed to conduct statistical surveys, and will not be used to identify individual visitors. Please, refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
Communication of information to third parties
Some services that we provide require the involvement of third parties. We have carefully selected these third parties and taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected.
Google Analytics. You can prevent Google Analytics cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly (see our Cookies Policy for further information). However, please note that you may not then be able to make full use of all the Website’s functions.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here.
We will let you know if we need to transfer your Personal Information to any third party service providers located outside of the EEA.
Sharing with other third parties. We may also provide your information to other third parties such as regulators and law enforcement agencies, where we are required by law to do so, where necessary for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud, other criminal offences and/or to ensure network and information security.
At any time you can:
- access, confirm, correct, rectify, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete your Personal Information;
- object to our use of your Personal Information;
- know more about our processing of your Personal Information; or
- transfer your Personal Information from us to another person or business. In any of the cases above, please e-mail us at mail or send us a letter to:
Av. Diagonal, 647
Security. Our Website is hosted on servers in the EEA. We employ appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information and guard against access by unauthorised persons. Information storage is on secure computers in a locked information centre and information is encrypted wherever possible. However, as the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website.